HOW R.A.I.S.A. WORKS ?
R.A.I.S.A. is build around the central platform, an IT management system, that:
- Allows data to be uploaded by participants (clients, consultants, bank) based on working procedures, layouts, instructions, templates,
- Processes data in such a way as to allow the automatic generation of reports, situations, projections, sets of indicators, B.I, etc.
- Interactive intervention of the Consultant in the form of an “Account Manager” who, based on automatic reports, assists the Client in generating specific analysis reports, financial statements, financial controlling reports, cost controlling, “malfunction alerts”, financial projections, analysis resilience, etc.) or monitoring reports.
- Ensures scalability of information and functionality through differentiated support: from small customers, where the process is mostly standardized, to large customers, where the level of support is much more customized
- It allows direct access, through credentials, of the participants, on appropriate levels of administration
- Ensures the protection and confidentiality of information, through the protection and access measures created by the system
FUNCTIONAL BLOCKS OF R.A.I.S.A.
The platform contains several software modules structured in "building blocks", 'de facto' the working modules.
Block “A”. Financial
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Dash Board
- Early Warning Signs
- Rezilience Analysis
- Overdue payables
- Pareto Diagram Suppliers
- Overdue receivables
- Pareto Diagram Receivables
- Cost Controlling Reports – “Drill down”
- Inventories evolution diagram vs. Work in progress
- Inventories Analysis
- Work in progress analysis
Block “C”. Budgeting & Financial Projections
- Set of assumptions analysis
- Annual budgeting
- Medium to long term financial projections
Block “D”.Monitoring Reports
- Cash Budgeting
- Specific monitoring reports